Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Name: Sean R. Roberts, PhD
- Location: United States
Sean R. Roberts lives in Washington, DC. He is an Associate Professor of International Development at George Washington University (GWU) and the Director of GWU's International Development Studies Program. In addition, Dr. Roberts works as a consultant on democracy and governance development projects around the world as well as on issues related to Central Asia. He has lived in Central Asia on and off since 1989. He has a Masters degree in Visual Anthropology and a Doctorate in Social Anthropology both from the University of Southern California. In addition to conducting extensive research in the Uyghur community of Central Asia, Dr. Roberts also worked for approximately six years at the United States Agency for International Development in Central Asia.
Kyrgyzstan (Som-Internet rate)
Turkmenistan (Manat-official rate)
Weather in Central Asia
- Istanbul Eats
- The Oil and the Glory
- Vilhem Konnander
- Edil Baisalov
- Kazakhstan Today
- Channel 31
- Novaya Gazeta
FEATURED POSTS FROM ARCHIVES
- Meanwhile in Uzbekistan….Googoosha says let them e...
- Bread, Circuses, and Automobiles in Kazakhstan: T...
- Reconfiguring the Political Landscape of Kazakhsta...
- Roberts Report Adds Central Asian Newswire Content...
- The Path to a New Constitution in Kyrgyzstan: The...
- Kyrgyz “Maydan,” the Sequel (Part 12): Bakiyev Sig...
- Kyrgyz “Maydan,” the Sequel (Part 11): The Ping-Po...
- Kyrgyz “Maydan,” the Sequel (Part 10): Are Bakiyev...
- Kyrgyz “Maydan,” the Sequel (Part 9): Is a Compro...
- Kyrgyz “Maydan,” the Sequel (Part 8): Showdown of...